We offer a service to
- Children from three months to four years
- Children of lone parents who are returning to work/education
- Families with additional welfare needs
- Families currently in homeless accommodation
How to refer
Contact Ms Cathy Steenson at 01 4971519 or email: email@example.com
Families who meet the criteria will be invited to visit the Early Years Service to meet staff and get an overview of the service. If they wish to progress the referral, they are given an application pack. On receipt of the completed pack, the manager will decide if the family are suitable for the service. Families who are referred through Meitheal will be prioritised.
What happens next?
- Parent visits the early education centre and completes an application form
- The fee and payment method is agreed
- The parent is given a welcome pack that contains all the information they need to know about the service
- A start date is given
- The parent stays with the child for the first few days until the child settles