Referrals to the service come through Tulsa, Public Health Nurse and Family Support Services.
Families who meet the criteria will be invited to visit the Organisation to meet staff and get an overview of the service. If they wish to progress the referral, they are given an application pack. On receipt of the completed pack, the admissions committee will meet to decide if the family are suitable for the service.
Criteria for Early Years Setting
- Available space
- Appropriateness of the service to meet the family’s needs
- Children from three months to four years
- A demonstrated commitment by the parents to participate in their child’s programme
- Children of lone parents who wish to return to work or education
- Families with additional welfare needs
How to refer
- Contact the Early Education Manager to see if your child is suitable for a referral
What happens next?
- Parent visits the early education centre and completes an application form
- The fee and payment method is agreed
- The parent is given a welcome pack that contains all the information they need to know about the service
- A start date is given
- The parent stays with the child for the first few days until the child settles