- Contact Hawthorn at 01/4126001 or 01/ 4971519 (main office) to discuss the family’s needs and what assessment best suits your needs
- Complete a referral Form
- All referrals should be accompanied by a clear letter of instruction from the social worker stating clearly what aspects of parenting they wish to have assessed.
What happens next?
- Hawthorn will make a decision regarding suitability
- A family visit is arranged
- Funding is agreed for the placement
- A Pre-placement meeting is held
- Family receive the parent’s handbook
This assessment plan will be reviewed regularly throughout the assessment. This will be agreed at the assessment planning meeting.
Assessment Closure Report
Following the completion of the assessment, a comprehensive report is compiled, which gives recommendations to inform future care planning and support services where appropriate.