Why Work at Carr’s Child & Family Services?
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Holiday Allowance 26 days
POSITION: Early Year’s Educator
HOURS: 20 per week
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SKILLS: English (Good)
- Creating playful opportunities for children to learn and develop.
- Supporting parents to build on their parenting skills and their relationships with their children.
- Candidates must have at a minimum, a level 6 early years qualification.
Knowledge of current legislation and standards relating to Early Year’s Services and Child
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of play and child development
- Candidates should show a clear commitment to supporting vulnerable
children and their families.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role, please submit an updated Curriculum Vitae along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to
Registered address: 5 Northbrook Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 6, D06 HP28. Charity Number: 20001179.
Company number: 592414. Company Limited by Guarantee.